One of the Easiest way to Update a Computer with a new Operating System is to Create Bootable USB Pendrive . Installing a New OS by Making a Bootable USB Pendrive is a Very Quick and Simple Process . So here we give some Quick and Easy Tips to Create Bootable USB Pendrive From ISO .
- Also Read : 7 Best Free Unlimited VPN For Android
How To Create Bootable USB Pendrive From ISO
Windows OS can installed from a CD/DVD or USB. You have to Create Bootable USB Form ISO in Order to Install an Operating System with ISO file of a OS .
Create Bootable USB From ISO by Rufus
Rufus for Windows is one of the Easiest ways to Create Bootable USB From ISO . It’s a Fast and Free Software Program to Create Bootable USB From ISO . It allows you Create bootable disk using ISO, MS-DOS , Free Dos & DD image . The Size of the File is Under 1 MB which is Small in Size and Easy to Use .
- Simply Download Rufus Software Program and Install it in your PC
- When you Open Rufus Automatically Detects your USB Pendrive if Connected with PC .
- Now, Click ISO from Menu and Browse for a ISO file that Contains Windows Installation Kit to Start Making Bootable USB Pendrive .
- Double Click on ISO file & Add it to Rufus Menu .
- Click on the Start button , It Informs you that All data of that USB disk will be formatted in Order to Create Bootable USB From ISO file .
- Now, Click OK and wait till the Process Completed .
- Once Completed , Close Rufus and You’re Ready to Use Bootable USB to Install Windows OS in your Computer .
- Enjoy ! 🙂
Make Bootable USB By Using Windows USB/DVD Tool
Windows USB/DVD is A Free to Use tool to Create Bootable DVD and USB with Windows 7 and 8 .
- First Download and Install USB/DVD tool in your PC .
- Then, Open and Choose ISO file which contains Windows Installation Kit .
- Now select USB Flash Drive which is Connected with your PC .
- Clock on the Begin Button . It will open a Pop up which Ask to confirm that the USB disk will be Formatted before Use .
- Wail Till the Software creates a Bootable USB for you .
- Your USB Device is Ready and Ready to Install Windows OS in your Computer .
Hope ! You’ve Learn how to Create Bootable USB Pendrive From ISO File . Comment Below if you’ve And Feedback and Suggestion . Share if you Like the Post .