This Post is About Spam Email that a Blogger Get in their Blogging Carrier . I Got A Email Over a Week ago which says : This is your final notice of Domain listing . You’ve failed to complete your Domain name search engine Registration . In Result cancellation of this offer making it difficult for your customers to reach Out you on the web.
Why We Got a Spam Email ?
Actually they Want you to Buy their Product or Offer for Listing your Website on their Search Engine . One Should not Respond to Any of this type of mails . Some of them may actually Guarantee you to the Top ranking in Other Search Engines Like Google and Bing . But , The Truth is they Didn’t Effect your Website in any Positive Manner . Chances are that they Effect your Site negatively Too .
Domain Notification : This is your Final Notice of Domain Listing
Spam Email – 1 : This is what i Actually Got –
Attention: Important Notice , DOMAIN SERVICE NOTICE
Domain Name: blogsmart.net
ATT: Chandra prakash
Response Requested By
11 – Dec. – 2016
PART I: REVIEW NOTICE
Attn: Chandra prakash
- As a courtesy to domain name holders, we are sending you this notification for your business Domain name search engine registration. This letter is to inform you that it’s time to send in your registration.
- Failure to complete your Domain name search engine registration by the expiration date may result in cancellation of this offer making it difficult for your customers to locate you on the web.
- Privatization allows the consumer a choice when registering. Search engine registration includes domain name search engine submission. Do not discard, this notice is not an invoice it is a courtesy reminder to register your domain name search engine listing so your customers can locate you on the web.
- This Notice for: blogsmart.net will expire at 11:59PM EST, 11 – Dec. – 2016 Act now!
Payment by Credit/Debit Card
Select the term using the link above by 11 – Dec. – 2016
I hope you Ignore that type Of Spam Email too it you Got Any.
Final Domain Abuse Notice : By Charlie Davies
This Email Inspired me to Write a Post about Scam Emails . It is like Getting a Warning by Someone who you Don’t know . I Got that Email 2 days ago . while Reading I realize what a spam Fraud message it is .
Because it Says that your Domain is used being used for Spamming and Spreading malware recently and Asks you to Download a Report of your Domain Data and Instructions to Avoid Being Blacklisted in Their List .
I Don’t Know the Real Intention of the Sender of that Email but I Guess it was nothing more then a Spam . Don’t respond to that type of Messages because they Can Steal your Personal Information, Send you Malware/Virus or Ask to Buy Worthless Products Or Services .
They Warn you that their is a Possibility of Legal Action Taken By their Side which Looks like a Professional Mail But Actually a Span Email . Sender Website Domain Cop .
- Also Read : How To Increase Jio 4G Speed In Your Smartphone
Spam Email -2 This is What I Actually Got –
Dear Domain Owner,
Our system has again detected that your domain: Blogsmart.net is being repeatedly used for spamming and spreading malware recently.
You can download the detailed abuse report of your domain along with date/time of incidents. Click Here
We have also provided detailed instruction on how to de-list your domain from our blacklisting.
Please download the report immediately and take proper action within 24 hours otherwise your domain will be suspended permanently.
There is also possibility of legal action depend on severity and persistence of your abuse case.
Three Simple Steps to fix this issue:
1. Download your abuse report.
2. Check your domain abuse incidents along with date and time.
3. Take few simple steps for prevention and to avoid domain suspension.
Click Here to Download your Report
Note: This is final notice. Please fix this issue immediately or we have to suspend your domain after 24 hours.
Spam Email 3 : Third Invoice Overdue Notice for Blogsmart.net
I Got this Message Today by Sender Name “Freddie White” Which ask to Pay a Invoice Overdue Under 24 hours of Getting That Email to Avoid Service Suspension .
I want to Clear you that It’s also a Spam Email and that type of Mail Didn’t came from your Hosting Provider . Newer Respond to these type of Mails .
This is what Email I Actually Got –
Your Invoice is overdue for Blogsmart.net. Please pay within 24 hours to avoid service suspension. Click here to view Invoice.
- Also Read : 6 Safe Internet Banking Tips For Online Banking
This Post is Just for Information to Aware Everyone who get these type Of Spam Email . I Didn’t respond to any of these mails and also expect you to Do the Same . Tell Us in Comments if you’ve Ever got any type of Spam Email in your Inbox . Also Share this Information to Your Friends .