How to Use BHIM App in Android Device – Prime Minister of India – Narendra Modi launched the BHIM (Bharat Interface for Money) mobile payment app in an Event on Friday . BHIM App Developed by the (NPCI) National Payments Corporation of India . The Name of the app inspired by the name of Dr.Bhimrao Ambedkar .
This UPI Based app allow users to transfer money between two bank accounts by using the app in a smartphone. Overall, It’s the best way for Online Payments & the Money can be Directly Send and Received in a Bank Account instead of wallets .
- Also read : How To Increase Jio 4G Speed In Your Smartphone
How to Use BHIM App in Android Device For Payments
- First of all Download the BHIM App from Google Play Store . The App currently available on Android Devices Only, So iOS users have to wait for Official launch of the App. Also Remember to Download this app Via Google Play Store Only. Downloading via other websites may be Harmful in some cases .
- Install the App, Open and choose your Language . Now, It will Ask to Verify your Mobile number using an SMS. Now, Choose that mobile number which is attached with your Bank Account .
- After Successful verification Input a four digit Password. Choose a Hard Password for Safe and Secure Transactions .
- Now, It ask to select your bank. So, Select your Bank Account Name . BHIM app automatically picks up your Account details using your phone number Once you select the Bank. Now, Select a Primary Bank Account that will be use for all Transactions.
- You’ll get three Options here 1- Send, 2- Request, 3- Scan&Pay . Transactions are Possible for Verified Mobile Numbers Only.
- Click on Send Button and Type their Mobile Number and Amount to Send money to Anyone. BHIM App will Ask you to input your MPIN (Four Digit Password) that we created before. The amount will transfer Directly via your Bank account to their Bank Account within few Seconds Only.
- You can Also Request Money from Friends by using their Mobile Number.
- The scan & pay Option allows users to transfer money by Scanning QR codes(barcodes) with Android Devices and BHIM App. Payments Via Barcode Scan is a Popular feature of Paytm app which is now Available in Bhim App .
- All Done 😉
- Also read : How To Create Bootable USB Pendrive From ISO
Share this Post to your Friends and Family ! So, they can Know How to Use BHIM App in Android Device For Payments…